LifeCare Alliance recognized the 2017 Spirit Award Volunteers in Champaign, Logan, and Marion counties in April.
Each year, LifeCare Alliance conducts a series of Spirit Award ceremonies to recognize outstanding volunteers for their service and dedication to homebound older adults and medically challenged and disabled neighbors in our communities.
The Spirit Award presentation is a time to celebrate and recognize the dedication, commitment, and achievements of volunteers who give their time to our older adult citizens so they can remain independent in their homes. The 2017 Spirit Award recipients are:
- St. Paris Dining Center, 2017 Champaign County Community Partner Spirit Award
- Barbara Kunze, 2017 Champaign County Meals-on-Wheels Spirit Award
- Person Centered Services, 2017 Champaign County Corporate Meals-on-Wheels Spirit Award
- Cherry Arbors, 2017 Champaign County Dining Center Spirit Award
- Char’s Market and Kitchen, 2017 Champaign County Meals-on-Wheels Leader Spirit Award
- The Champaign County Memorial Foundation, 2017 Champaign County Champion Spirit Award
- Lisa Davidson, 2017 Logan County Corporate Meals-On-Wheels Route Coordinator Award
- West Liberty First Church of God, 2017 Logan County Dining Center Spirit Award
- Indian Lake High School, 2017 Logan County MOW School Spirit Award
- RTC Industries, 2017 Logan County Meals-on-Wheels Corporate Spirit Award
- Deborah Emerick, 2017 Logan County Community Service Spirit Award
- Wayne Wells, 2017 Logan County Meals-on-Wheels Spirit Award
- Dave Claborn, 2017 Marion County Champion Spirit Award
- Marion Technical College, 2017 Corporate Meals-on-Wheels Spirit Award
- Sherry Mentor and Inez Tackett, 2017 Marion County Dining Center Award
- Gary Robinson, 2017 Marion County Meals-on-Wheels Spirit Award
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities for LifeCare Alliance, please call 614-444-MEAL (6325) or visit www.lifecarealliance.org to learn more.