The Columbus Cancer Clinic, the oldest free cancer clinic in the United States, honored the contributions of some of its outstanding volunteers at the Volunteer Recognition event on Monday, April 16, 2018.
Each year, the Columbus Cancer Clinic Spirit Awards are presented to an individual or group who has given countless hours, support, and care for clients facing cancer. The awards are given in recognition of volunteer contributions during the previous year.
The 2017 award recipients are:
- Rick and Bobbie Fletcher, Client Care Spirit Award
- Sue Gordon, Columbus CEO Magazine Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
- Nancy Lurie, Catherine Nelson Black Philanthropic Spirit Award
- Northwestern Mutual, Philanthropic Spirit Award
- Worly Plumbing, Corporate Leadership Spirit Award
If you are interested in volunteering with the Columbus Cancer Clinic or any LifeCare Alliance program, contact LifeCare Alliance at 614-444-MEAL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.