LifeCare Alliance handed out more than 20 awards on Monday, April 1, 2018, at the annual Volunteer Recognition ceremony for outstanding Franklin County volunteers.
The Spirit Award presentation is a time to celebrate and recognize the dedication, commitment, and achievements of volunteers who give their time to our older adult citizens so they can remain independent in their homes.
This event, which honored the contributions of volunteers the previous year, was live-streamed on Facebook Live. To watch the ceremony, click here to access the video on LifeCare Alliance’s Facebook page.
The 2017 Spirit Award recipients are:
- American Electric Power, Corporate Leadership Spirit Award
- Dr. Akua Amponsah, Help-at-Home Spirit Award
- Natalie Artz, Youth Leadership Spirit Award
- Jack DeBarr & Joseph Seifert, The Harriette Goodspeed Spirit Award
- Kellie DuPont & Family, Future LifeCare Alliance Leader Spirit Award
- Quentin Feng, Corporate Meals-on-Wheels Route Coordinator Spirit Award
- Michelle Ford, Groceries to Go Spirit Award
- Penny Henry, Catherine Gillie Spirit Award
- Joan Hess, Farmer’s Market Spirit Award
- Kelly Hollis, Outstanding Spirit Award
- Huntington National Bank, Corporate Meals-on-Wheels Route Spirit Award
- Ali Iovino, Food Production Spirit Award
- Jackie Jacobs, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Cherie Luckoff, Pet Care Spirit Award
- John McHugh, Advancement Spirit Award
- Everett Meidell, John Nilssen Memorial Spirit Award
- Nationwide, Community Service Spirit Award
- Nationwide PAWS, Pet Care Corporate Spirit Award
- Ohio Dominican University, Meals-on-Wheels School Spirit Award
- Thomas & Angela Stephens, The Samuel L. Black Volunteer Spirit Award
- Temple Beth Shalom, The Frank Stoddard Raper Spirit Award
- Wednesday Hump Leagues, POHC Philanthropic Spirit Award
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities for LifeCare Alliance, please call 614-444-MEAL (6325) or visit www.lifecarealliance.org to learn more.