Position is responsible for organizing and running food service at various catering events, and assisting with all aspects of food service at catering events including food items, beverages, tableware, china, condiments, centerpieces, etc.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
LOCATION OF Work: Mound Street Kitchen
REPORTS TO: Catering Manager
- Organize and run food service at various catering events.
- Deliver food and supplies to catering events in company vehicle (Drivers only)
- Assist with all aspects of food service at catering events including food items, beverages, tableware, china, condiments, centerpieces, etc.
- Serve and clear all food courses at various events from beginning to end.
- Set up buffet tables and supply food to buffets (if necessary)
- Maintain proper food safety procedures.
- Tear down setup of all tables including buffet tables, and cleanup work area as well as cleaning up trash, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Work is performed in a variety of public and private settings that includes offices, private homes, businesses, public buildings and outdoor venues. Working hours and days vary between Sundays thru Saturdays including possible split shifts.
- Previous catering or serving experience is preferred. Must have valid Ohio driver’s license, company vehicles available for use. Must be able to do manual work including heavy lifting up to 40 pounds, catering event set-up, and clean-up and tearing down of sales displays and materials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
To apply for this position, click the link below.
LifeCare Alliance is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace. We perform drug tests and criminal background checks on all prospective employees. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the hiring process.