When you choose LifeCare Alliance as your Meals-on-Wheels provider, you’re getting much more than a meal. You’re reaping the benefits of our decades of experience and dedication to going the extra mile.
We deliver thousands of meals each day to satisfied customers in Franklin, Madison, Marion, Champaign, and Logan counties. How can we deliver for you?
More than a Meal
As a Meals-on-Wheels customer:
- Your meals are prepared under the direction of a registered dietitian — right here in our central Ohio kitchen.
- You have access to a variety of tasty menu options. We offer the flexibility of daily home-delivered hot or cold meals, or weekly frozen meal deliveries. We can also meet special dietary needs such as kosher, vegetarian, pureed, and mechanical soft meals.
- A volunteer or staff member will deliver your meals, meaning someone checks up on you regularly to make sure you are OK.
- You may be eligible to have a dietitian visit your home to help tailor your nutritional plan.
- You can get assistance with pet food and veterinary care for your furry friends through the Senior PetCare program.
How to Get Started
Call LifeCare Alliance’s customer service department at 614-278-3130 or contact us using form below.
- A representative will take your application over the phone.
- LifeCare Alliance will determine your eligibility based on the requirements of a variety of funding sources. You may also choose to make voluntary contributions toward the cost of services.
- Once your eligibility has been confirmed, LifeCare Alliance will schedule a start date for meals, in-home support, dietitian services, and more.
Schedule a Tasting
We’re so confident that you will love our meals that we offer tastings at no charge! Contact us below to learn about upcoming meal tastings, as well as to schedule a group tasting for your apartment complex, recreation center, or gathering!
LifeCare Alliance is presenting a special offer for Franklin County veterans and their spouses! You may be eligible to receive two months’ worth of frozen Meals-on-Wheels at no charge. Click here to learn more!
LifeCare Alliance is committed to keeping the people we serve safe, independent, and living in their own homes — where they want to be! If you have questions or concerns about the services we provide, please use the contact form below to get in touch with us. We will reply promptly to all online questions.