The successful candidate must have diabetes and:
- Show competent diabetes management/demonstrate exemplary adjustment to living with diabetes.
- Demonstrate exemplary scholastic achievement.
- Display involvement with the Central Ohio Diabetes Association programs or other community or extracurricular activities that indicate an interest in helping others and contributes to community awareness of diabetes.
- Will attend an accredited public or private school in the United States in the fall of 2019 as a full-time student.
- Show financial need in order to continue education.
- Reside in the central Ohio area.
The application packet includes a checklist to ensure you have all the materials needed to complete your application. There is one reference form for you to give to the reference you listed on the application. A reference could be a teacher, coach, advisor, employer, minister, or any adult, who is not related to you, who knows you well and is comfortable completing the form for you.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Please return your completed application to:
Central Ohio Diabetes Association
1100 Dennison Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43201
Final selection will be made by April 5, 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CODA Director Cathy Paessun by phone at (614) 884-4400 or 1-800-422-7946, or by e-mail at email@example.com.