The Help-at-Home Manager will oversee all associates, billing, all aspects of scheduling, train on company policies and procedures, SAMS, payroll, daily, weekly and monthly reports, staffing.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
STATUS: Full-time (40 hours a week)
LOCATION OF Work: HAH Department, 1699 W. Mound St.
REPORTS TO: Director of Help-at-Home
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Help-at-Home Director, the Help-at-Home Manager is responsible for the quality and efficiency of home care services provided to seniors to continue to live independently in their home. The Help-at-Home Manager will oversee all associates, billing, all aspects of scheduling, train on company policies and procedures, SAMS, payroll, daily, weekly and monthly reports, staffing. Also, plan, organize, direct, and evaluate operations to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services. The Help at Home Manager will assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department, work with the Director to coordinate and supervise daily operations and ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies. The Help-at-Home Manager is well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. This position is a leader and critical thinker, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. The Help-at-Home Manager’s goal is to help the department attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction. In absence of Director, the Help-at-Home Manager acts on his or her behalf. Work performed in this position will be of a professional and confidential nature. Work also requires an attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple functions at one time. This position will have frequent contact with agency personnel and clients of the agency. This position requires a significant amount of independence, self-direction and self-discipline to accomplish the essential functions.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for supervising the Assessor, Help at Home Coordinator, transportation aide, and providing guidance to program supervisors as needed. Additionally provide guidance to volunteers and/or interns as applicable.
- Responsible for overseeing all data entry management into the various systems. This includes evaluating discharge information, billing changes, and changes and at times, and scheduling.
- Responsible for completing assessments and re-assessments for clients as needed.
- Responsible for transportation vehicles and trainings.
- Produce standard reports from data bases upon request.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient usage of units for allocation of client services.
- Responsible for assisting with program audits.
- Responsible for communication with case managers, QI coordinator, accepting and declining referrals through the Franklin County Senior Options Data Base.
- Will work directly with the Help At Home Director in management of the department.
- Responsible for attending monthly department and agency in-service trainings. Additionally, will assist in other duties as required related to the operation and functions of the Help At Home Department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work preferred. Three years of supervising experience and customer service; experience in homecare preferred. Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Programs.
To apply for this position, click the link below.
LifeCare Alliance is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace. We perform drug tests and criminal background checks on all prospective employees. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the hiring process.