The Columbus Cancer Clinic, an agency of LifeCare Alliance is seeking a Mammography Technologist who will be responsible for the clinical operations of the Columbus Cancer Clinic and Mammography Program.
Outstanding Diagnostic Imaging Technologist Mammography Opportunity at the Columbus Cancer Clinic:
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Full-time position (days) Monday – Friday
- Part-time position – Days negotiable
- NO Call, NO Holidays
Immediate opening. to learn more, click on the link. http://bit.ly/2a5zyCV
Planning a vacation out of the country?
- Our pre-travel health counseling is included in the vaccine cost; we don’t charge additional office fees.
- We offer flexible scheduling between 8AM-4PM. Your appointment time is your own; we don’t double book.
- Our clinic is conveniently located at 1699 West Mound Street, Columbus 43223 near the I-70/I-71 split.
- Proceeds invested back into our local wellness centers to help at-risk seniors in the community.
beat the heat fan campaign
LIFECARE ALLIANCE HAS JOINED THE COLUMBUS DIVISION of Fire, and the Madison and Marion County FIRE departments TO HELP CENTRAL OHIOANS KEEP COOL DURING THE SUMMER WITH THE “BEAT THE HEAT” FAN COLLECTION AND DISTRIBUTION DRIVE. THE PUBLIC IS ASKED TO PURCHASE NEW FANS AND DONATE THEM TO THE CAMPAIGN BY DROPPING THEM OFF AT THE NEAREST FIRE STATION. A VOLUNTEER OR STAFF MEMBER WILL PICK UP THE FANS AND TAKE THEM TO LIFECARE ALLIANCE MEAL DISTRIBUTION FACILITY LOCATED AT 670 HARMON AVENUE. THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF A FAN IS ASKED TO CALL THE LIFECARE ALLIANCE FAN HOTLINE AT 614-437-2870 TO LEARN THE TIME AND DAYS THAT FANS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE COMMUNITY.
did you know. . . . . . .
LifeCare Alliance receives national media attention. Look who is in the news!